Update the Egoo Device with the
Egoo Device Updater to v2.4.6
In order to update your Egoo Device through the Egoo Device Updater, you will need to follow the steps below.
Reset the Egoo Device
1. Unplug the power supply from the mains power socket to power off the Egoo Device.
2. Plug the power supply back into the mains power socket to power on the Egoo Device.
3. As soon as the LED indicator ring turns on to display the ‘Power Cord Attached’ status (see Figure 9), unplug the power supply again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Plug the power supply back into the mains power socket to power on the Egoo Device. The reset is now complete, and the Egoo Device is in ‘Not Connected’ status.
Install the Egoo Device Updater App
6. Download the Egoo Device Updater App for Windows.
7. Once the download has finished double click on the file to install the Egoo Device Updater.
8. If you receive a pop-up saying, ‘You must install .NET Desktop Runtime to run this application’, follow the instructions provided for download, or click the following link to download it: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-7.0.10-windows-x64-installer
9. Now you can open the Egoo Device Updater App
a) Ensure your computer Wi-Fi is connected to your Egoo Device Wi-Fi. The network name should be Egoo_System.xx-xx_xxx_xx.
b) In the app, click Discover… in the top left corner.
c) Your instrument should now appear as online in the ‘Active Network’ column.
d) Select ‘Update Device’ under the ‘Update Status’ column to update your Egoo Device.
e) When the update is complete, the status should change to ‘Up-To-Date’.
Click the following link to download the Egoo Device